MISSION WOLF AMABASSADOR WOLF PROGRAM
October 3, 2010
Oct 20 University of Rhode Island 7pm Doors open at 6:30pm.
contact info… Adam Markey 401.441.2795
Issues to be addressed in this year’s programs include:
• Introduction to the world of Wolves and Hybrids
• Wild wolf issues; Rocky Mountains, Eastern, Mexican…
• The Trophic Cascade; Lessons from Yellowstone Nat’l Park
• Captive wolf status, wolf hybrid ownership experiences
• Wolf communication and behavioral comparison to dogs
• Current status of wild wolves in North America
This year’s program features:
• Slide show – “The Wolves of Mission : Wolf”
• Networking – program hosts may offer special guest speakers.
• Our goal is to reach 50,000 people seated in numerous programs this year.