Contact your Representative: house.gov/ representatives/find/
Contact your Senator: senate.gov/general/contact_ information/senators_cfm.cfm
Reauthorizing federal land open to hunting, fishing, and recreational shooting;
- Reauthorizing the Federal Land Transaction Facilitation Act;
- Exempts commercial filming permits for film crews of three or fewer, or for news gathering purposes;
- Authorizing the Hunt Unrestricted on National Treasures (HUNT) Act
- Amends the Pittman-Robertson Wildlife Restoration Act to allocate funds for construction and expansion of public target ranges on federal land;
- Permanently establishes the Wildlife and Hunting Heritage Conservation Council Advisory Committee to advise the Secretaries of Interior and Agriculture on wildlife and habitat conservation, hunting, and recreational shooting.
- Allows the transport of bows or crossbows across National Park Service (NPS) land;
- Allows use of qualified hunter volunteers to manage wildlife on NPS land.