Contact your Representative: house.gov/ representatives/find/
Contact your Senator: senate.gov/general/contact_ information/senators_cfm.cfm
The 116th Congress will convene January 3, 2019, this means all bills introduced over the past two years, including the bill’s below, are now dead and will need to be reintroduced. Appropriation bills have not yet been resolved and delisting riders can be attached. We need to stay vigilant as we expect the war on wolves will continue to rage on.
Reauthorizing federal land open to hunting, fishing, and recreational shooting;
- Reauthorizing the Federal Land Transaction Facilitation Act;
- Exempts commercial filming permits for film crews of three or fewer, or for news gathering purposes;
- Authorizing the Hunt Unrestricted on National Treasures (HUNT) Act
- Amends the Pittman-Robertson Wildlife Restoration Act to allocate funds for construction and expansion of public target ranges on federal land;
- Permanently establishes the Wildlife and Hunting Heritage Conservation Council Advisory Committee to advise the Secretaries of Interior and Agriculture on wildlife and habitat conservation, hunting, and recreational shooting.
- Allows the transport of bows or crossbows across National Park Service (NPS) land;
- Allows use of qualified hunter volunteers to manage wildlife on NPS land.